Parents/Members of Marching Band:
We NEED a copy of your birth certificate & ID OR a copy of your enhanced ID so we can make sure you can get across the border
*You can copy it in Sumpter’s office. Ask Polley or Sierra if you need help*
You will need to have your ID on you when we get to the border
Before you get on the bus on Saturday a parent will ask you to show them your ID

-Mini Sumpter