Pizza & Lemonade Stand at the Evergreen State Fair
Manning the Pizza & Lemonade Stand at the fair in Monroe is the parent association’s biggest and most important fundraiser of the year. We use the money raised at the stand to feed the kids at competitions, for instrument & uniform repairs, and for general supplies that otherwise would not be available to the kids.
But this is a huge task. We need everybody’s help with this fundraiser.
Some interesting facts regarding the stand:
- There are 12 days of the fair.
- There are 72 adult shifts.
- There are 96 student shifts.
- Every student is required to work at least one shift.
- The students earn community service for their hours worked at the stand.
- We make, on average, about $8,000 for the music program.
- That works out to be about $80 per student.
- Our stand is known as the ‘singing’ booth. The kids (and adults) have a lot of fun while they work!
- Your shift entitles you to free entry into the fair for that day. (Unfortunately, no free parking. Carpooling is a great option!)
We ask that you please consider working a shift. Your help is greatly needed and appreciated!
Follow this link to find out which shifts are still available:
Then contact Laura J. and let her know which shift you’d like to sign up for.
Thank you for helping!